Advert (Draft 1).


The image above shows the first draft of my advert. I started by going through the list of fonts I narrowed down in an earlier blog post to see which one fitted best, and chose 'Edwardian Script ITC' as the images I had taken for my advert and digipak all gave off quite an elegant feel as does this font, also the fact that female artists such as Laura Marling tend to use quite calligraphic fonts like the one I have chosen. As I am only creating a first draft, I structured my advert using the layout format that I had already made from scratch away from any existing folk adverts to see what it would look like. Now from seeing a rough draft of what my advert will look like using this structure, I have made the decision to discontinue with this layout, and will change it for my second draft using a layout more in tone with conventions of existing adverts.

By Harry Luke Mulvany

No comments:

Post a Comment