Digipak (Draft 1).


This image above shows the first draft of my digipak. Once I had already chosen what font I wanted to do when I created my first draft of my advert, I decided what images I wanted to use on my digipak. I decided that the album is going to go along with the theme of 'Rapunzel' hence the name of the album and front cover image. As this is a first draft, I still have to edit the colour of my images to add more emphasis to the artist, and also include logos and a barcode to make it look like a real product. I also have to add an image behind my CD and add some text to it including the about the record companies that produced the album of which I will get inspiration when I carry out research into existing products to view what would normally be include on folk albums.
By Harry Luke Mulvany

No comments:

Post a Comment