Monday 16th January 2012.

Today I uploaded all the footage I took yesterday and imported it into Final Cut Express. I looked through all the footage that I took and deleted any unnecessary clips. Now that I've got all the footage I need of my actress and her 'ex-boyfriend', the first thing I did was replace the previous clips I took of me and my actress as a tester and with the ones I took yesterday. A problem that I faced was that as I already had a set clip for each part of the song from the layout I made in my animatic, it was hard to find places to put the extra footage I took yesterday. I managed to find a place for some of the footage I took, however I still have lots of other footage from yesterday that is yet to find a place in my music video.

By Harry Luke Mulvany

No comments:

Post a Comment