Music Video (Third Draft).


The video above shows the third draft of my music video, and I have made an increasing amount of changes since my last draft. I have added the sepia tone to many of the clips which I explained in more detail in the previous post, and have removed all of the old footage of my actress and her 'ex' and replacing it with the new footage I took. As I explained in the post of my second draft, I was unhappy with the clips at the end of each line of the third chorus and also with the carvings in the wall. For my third draft, I decided no longer to have my actress strumming the guitar at the end of each line. Instead I chose to have shots of the initials of my actress and her 'ex' in the carving of the heart on the wall, of what is now a drew on heart using red pen as carving into the wall a heart shape was too hard.

Even though I have now got all of the footage I need to create the final product, this is still a draft as I wanted to see what the new footage I had taken looked like before I actually decided where I want it all to be. To indicate the shots of my actress and actor together as being flashbacks from when they were happy and she being tied, I discoloured all of the clips to give that feel of it being in the past and a thought rather then in the present. Also not all of the clips of my actress by herself are coloured with the sepia tone due to not knowing if some where going or staying, so this still needs to be done before my final music video is complete.

By Harry Luke Mulvany

No comments:

Post a Comment