My Song.


Out of the three songs I had narrowed it down to, I have chosen this song as it is a cover of one of my favourite songs by The Carpenters. I also chose this song as in previous ideas I had (Nancy Sinatra - Bang Bang, Skeeter Davis - End Of The World, etc.) they have similar themes which can be told through the lyrics and the story that is told. Plus I also enjoy music from the folk genre so I wanted to possibly choose a song that was within that genre. I will be creating a moodboard to reflect the idea I have about what to do with the concept of my video, including the themes of love and betrayal as the song describes a girl that was once in love but now heartbroken as her partner has left her and she is not yet over it.

By Harry Luke Mulvany

1 comment:

  1. Can you explain why you have chosen this song? Now, It would be a good idea to create an ideas board or what artists might call a mood board. This is a collage of images that represent your generation of ideas. You could actually physically create the collage by collecting images from magazines, internet etc and then photograph it. This would be a good way to start getting your initial ideas together.

    ReplyDelete