Finding My Actress.


The image above shows me contacting a music teacher asking if he may know of somebody that could possibly be the actress in my music video. The reason I asked him is because he may know some girls that are not shy (so don't mind being filmed), could mime along to a song if they enjoy singing, or knows how to play the guitar. He may know people like this due to being a music teacher, so I have asked him to pass this information on to anybody who may be interested or willing. As I have now chosen my song, I would ideally like to create a test shoot once I have determined my location and created my animatic so that I can start bringing my concept to life. I have also told him that I will probably be filming after half-term, so that he can inform whoever may be interested so they know whether they are busy or not.

By Harry Luke Mulvany

No comments:

Post a Comment