Prop Ideas.




These are ideas for props I am going to use in my music video. I will be using a regular guitar which my actress will play during sequences of my video, and have already arranged to borrow one from a friend. I will be using an old radio as the word radio is used in the lyrics of my chosen song and I believed it added more authenticity to my video by having it beside her as she performs and plays the guitar. I have already arranged to borrow an old radio from my Dad, as well as the rope and chair. I am using the rope as my actress is tied up as part of the video's narrative so this will be used to tie her to the chair. The chair will be used to have her sit down and play the guitar as well as be strapped down when filming the performance based aspects of my video.
By Harry Luke Mulvany

No comments:

Post a Comment