Facebook: Filming Preparation.


This shows me preparing to film before I schedule exact times by asking my actress when the best time would be for her and when the best time is for me and working out a good arrangement. Also informing her of the locations we will be using and other important things that need to be considered when creating my music video so it all works out when it comes to filming. After seeing her in college I have found that due to us both being at college full-time, we are unable to film anytime during the week. I also found out that on Saturday mornings she has horse-riding lessons, so the only day of the week we are able to film are on Sunday mornings. My filming schedule will then reflect this as we have worked out an arrangement that both of us can go by taking into consideration when we are free.

By Harry Luke Mulvany

No comments:

Post a Comment