Animatic Survey: Results.









The images above show the results to the survey I created based on the audience's view of my animatic. I asked questions based on their interpretation of my music video's narrative and if it was understandable, whether there was enough shots of my artist, etc. In general, the survey shows quite a positive reaction to my animatic and I was mainly successful in conveying what I wanted to convey. However there are still some small issues that the audience faced which I could correct when it comes to the production of my music video. One problem would be that 16% of the audience didn't fully understand my music video's narrative. Taking this on board, a way I am going to overcome this is by featuring some shots of the man such as a tracking shot of his feet or of him dragging the rope while she is tied up, to make it more clear that it is him that tied the artist up. This links to question 4 as somebody responded saying, 'You have her singing a lot, not much of a storyline.' By including the shots of the man like I just mentioned, this should improve that by adding to the storyline of the music video.

By Harry Luke Mulvany

2 comments:

  1. hi Harry - don't just repeat what the chart says. Actually write a paragraph explaining how you will adapt your plans based on the feedback. You might even think about improving the storyboard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, I understand. I'll write a paragraph explaining what I have found instead of what the results were individually, Thanks Ms.

    ReplyDelete