Sunday 11th December 2011.

Today I continued filming for my music video after my actress was unable to make it for my last scheduled time (4/11/11). Today I took lots of footage, including all the shots needed for my chorus and the list of improvements I noted in my last blog post. This means that in tomorrow's lesson I will be able to create a second draft, which will include the chorus that I had shown through my animatic and also many other shots such as the carving of the heart into the wall. Mentioning this, a problem that I faced today was that while filming this aspect of my video, the battery of the camera died and I was unable to capture anymore. I managed to film what I needed, however when looking over what I had taken once I got home, I realised that the camera in the initial shot of the plain wall is in a different position to the shot of the heart with both initials inside it, meaning it will not look as good when I transition from the heart being there to it not as the camera will not be in the same position. I had hoped that today would be the last bits of footage that I would need to take, however looking over the footage I have taken I will have to arrange to do one more filming session after the Christmas holidays.

By Harry Luke Mulvany

No comments:

Post a Comment