Final Cut Express Problems.

Today while editing the second draft of my music video, I experienced some problems with Final Cut Express which almost lost all of the footage I had worked on and edited since I began editing. At some point, I must have accidentally closed my timeline and was unable to get it back. After a long time of trying to get it back, I managed to open it again after turning the computer off and on however when I did get it back all of the footage I had edited became one whole sequence, so I was unable to differentiate between shots. I have managed to cut a lot of the sequence up into individual clips again, however for the clips that included a transition it is much harder to split, so have left them for a later date.

By Harry Luke Mulvany

No comments:

Post a Comment