Digipak (Final).


The image above shows the finished version of my digipak. I have made all of the minor corrections I intended to make to create my finished product, which are listed in the blog post of my second draft digipak. I have added a few more logos to my CD and back cover, including 'Merge Records', which I researched when looking into folk artists and the record companies they are signed to. I also formed a paragraph which is included on every digipak describing the album's copyright that I placed on the back cover, and wrote a small bit about copyright and other information on my CD, as that is also usually included on many CD's. Finally I added a barcode to the bottom-right corner of my back cover, making my digipak complete.

By Harry Luke Mulvany

No comments:

Post a Comment