Digipak (Draft 2).


The image above shows the second draft of my digipak. After the process of editing my front cover image so that only the artist is in colour while the rest is in black and white, I have chosen to do this with the rest of the images that feature the artist on the digipak. I have also added an image behind the CD I created of the location in which my music video was filmed, and added a few details to the CD including text circling the CD and some logos below the album's name. I have yet to add more logos to my CD, and also to the back cover as well as a barcode and some text about copyright, etc. to make it seem more like a real product, and to add some text to the CD about the year it was created and the companies in which it was produced by. Once this is done, my digipak will then be finished.

By Harry Luke Mulvany

No comments:

Post a Comment